Effective as of May 1st, 2019
Midwest Public Safety Outfitters LLC sells many products that are available to the general public and all public orders are welcomed. Some products, however, are restricted to Law Enforcement, Security, and Military personnel only. When purchasing a *RESTRICTED ITEM, please fax us a letter of authorization or valid ID with profession clearly stated. Orders that contain restricted items will not be processed until we receive authorization. Please contact us with any questions regarding this policy.
Faxing your Order:
Remember to include all part numbers, product attributes, product description, shipping and billing info., phone number, as well as complete payment information. Sign your Order Form. Orders without signatures will be returned. Special information is required when faxing a purchase order.
Agency Purchase Orders:
Midwest Public Safety Outfitters LLC accepts purchase orders from government and law enforcement agencies, as well as some private organizations. If you are placing an order and wish to submit a purchase order, please follow the guidelines below.
- All purchase orders must be on official P.O. or letterhead
- They must have complete billing and contact information
- A contact phone number
- If it is the first PO you place with us, please allow up to 3 weeks for verification
- All first time PO's must be a minimum of $300.00. If you have ordered by PO before there is no minimum.
- If you are a tax-exempt organization a tax letter must be included
- Special discounts are available on large orders, Please contact us for a quote.
- We Accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Money Order/Cashier Checks and Personal Checks.
- We accept Western Union for orders Over $1000 and Paypal for International Orders.
- If paying by check, payments must be received within 8 days or the order will be canceled.
- If paying by check, print out your order and mail it to the address below with your payment.
- A $30.00 fee will be applied to any returned check.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for checks and Echecks to clear before your order is processed.
- All orders over $150.00 must be paid using a secure payment method. (Credit Card or Bank-issued check)
Minimum Advertised Price: (MAP Policy)
Midwest Public Safety Outfitters LLC honors the Minimum Advertised Price Policy for all manufacturers that carry one. A MAP Policy is where a manufacturer only allows us to advertise their products and a maximum percentage below retail price. By doing this all distributors of a product are given a fair shot at selling the item.
Stock and Backorders:
- At Midwest Public Safety Outfitters LLC we strive to offer our products in a timely manner.
- All products are shipped directly from Midwest, wholesale distributors, and/or direct manufacturers.
- If you have not received your order within 10 days please contact us so we can resolve the situation
- Please allow extra time for special order items i.e. large sizes, holsters, custom embroidery, and custom badges.
30 Day Return Policy
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase within 30 Days please return the item for a refund.
- Contact us for the RA # before sending any item for exchange or return.
- All items sent for return must be in new condition, in original packing with all documentation.
- Please include the original invoice or packing slip.
- All refunds will be less shipping and handling and charged a 10% restocking fee
- The 10% restocking fee will be waived due to an error on our part.
- If payment was by credit card, the refund will be issued right away and will appear on your statement within 2 billing cycles.
- Payments made by check will be refunded within 10 days by company check.
- NO Returns will be accepted on Custom Badge Orders except when an error is caused on our behalf.
- MPS-Outfitters LLC direct products are warrantied for a lifetime against defects in material and craftsmanship.
- Other products carry their manufacturers own warranty and all warranty situations must be handled with the respective manufacturer.
- We will assist you in contacting the manufacturer for warranty issues.
Legal & Liability:
- We will not be responsible for injury or death, whether accidental or intentional, from use of the products we sell and it is the responsibility of the customer to determine the suitability of the products for use in their particular application.
- Products on this website may not be available in a user's particular region. The user is solely responsible for compliance with applicable laws regarding products offered on this website.
- The contents of this website are copyright by Midwest Public Safety Outfitters LLC and use is intended for your personal, non-commercial use. Do not otherwise copy any contents of this website.
- Trademarks used on this website are the property of mps-outfitters.com and their respective owners and are for informational purposes only. They may not be reduplicated for any other use.