VISM by NcStar KPM Side Bipod
- The VISM Side KPM bipod has two separate bipod legs that can be mounted to either side of a handguard.
- The KPM Mounting System (KPM) is a modular mounting system that includes all the hardware and tools for mounting the KPM Bipod to KeyMod™ slots, Picatinny rails, and M-LOK® slots.
- The bipod legs can be mounted directly to side Picatinny rails on either side of a handguard.
- There are two included Picatinny rail sections that can be mounted to KeyMod™ or M-LOK® slots of a handguard. The side bipod legs can then be mounted to the Picatinny accessory rails.
- Spring loaded notched bipod legs allow you to quickly deploy the bipod legs at many different lengths. Bipod legs adjust to lengths from 8.5 to 11.0 inches.
- Spring loaded steel talons can be deployed onto loose soil and vegetation for more traction. Push the base of the steel talon to deploy the three steel pins for traction and press
- the button to retract the talons.
- The rubber bipod feet also provide traction on hard and smooth surfaces.
- Aluminum and Steel construction
- Weight: 20.0 oz.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.