SureFire M612V Scout Weapon Light w/DS07 Switch Assembly & RM45 Mount
- Virtually indestructible White/IR LEDs Regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- ADM throw lever mount simplifies attachment to a variety of rails
- Construction: Mil-Spec hard-anodized aerospace aluminum, optically coated tempered window, O-ring and gasket seals
- This new Scout light configuration features the RM45 off-set mount which attaches via MIL-STD-1913 (Pica tinny) rail for ends for lower profile and reduced snag potential
- The DS07 switch Assembly includes a system-disable feature, a click on/off pushbutton switch, and an ST07 switch Assembly with a 7 inch plug-in momentary-on remote tape switch
Only 1 left in stock
Drop Darkness In its Tracks. The M612V generates a versatile 350-lumen white light tactical beam that’s capable of overwhelming an aggressor’s dark-adapted vision, while its 120-milliwatt IR beam is invisible to the naked eye but ideal for stealth operations involving NVGs. Switching between the two light spectra is intuitive and easy, even on the fly. The rugged M612V attaches quickly and securely to any MIL-STD-1913 rail via its integral low-profile RM45 mount, which positions the light in the offset position between the forend, decreasing overall weapon profile and limiting potential snag factor. To activate, click its push-button tailcap switch or, for fingertip control without altering your grip, press its pressure-activated tape switch (both are included). Like all SureFire products, the M612V is built to win the fight.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.