SureFire 3-Volt Mini Scout Light Pro IR w/ Z68 Tailcap
- SureFire Low-Profile Mount (LPM) greatly enhances versatility, allowing the user to mount the Mini Infrared Scout Light Pro in the optimal position on any MIL-STD-1913 or M-LOK rail
- Virtually indestructible infrared and white LEDs are regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- On-the-fly switching between IR mode and white-light — no IR filter required
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for medium- to longer-range operations
- Mil-Spec Hard Anodized aerospace aluminum body, tempered window & O-ring seals make light rugged, durable, and combat ready
Only 2 left in stock
Dominate The Dark. The Mini Scout Light Pro IR is the newest 3-volt model in our line of multi-spectrum Scout Lights. Powered by a single 123A lithium battery, it produces 250 lumens of brilliant white light or 100 mW of invisible infrared illumination for use with night vision devices — with no need for IR filters or spare lamps. It features SureFire’s new Low-Profile Mount (LPM). which delivers unprecedented versatility by allowing the user to optimize the light’s position relative to the rail. Rugged and reliable, the LPM easily and securely attaches to any MIL-STD-1913 or M-LOK rail. To switch between white light, disable, and infrared modes you simply twist the front knurled portion of the bezel. In either mode, the Mini Scout Light Pro IR’s TIR lens produces a tight beam suited for close- to medium-range applications. Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for superior toughness and corrosion resistance, it’s built to withstand the rigors of combat and give you an unfair advantage.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.