Rechargeable, 1200 Lumen Firefighting LED Lantern with Tilting Head is the lightest portable lantern of its kind,. The Vulcan 180 is designed to burn brighter and run longer making it an essential firefighting tool. This rechargeable, waterproof lantern has a 180 degree tilting head which allows you to direct the light where you need it. Three C4 LEDs bring you extreme brightness along with two blue taillight LEDs for visibility in thick smoke. Features a 180 degree articulating head that aims the beam where you need it and the head locks in-place in forward facing position. Two ultra-bright blue taillight LEDs make certain you can be seen even in thick smoke. Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity. Large, multi-function, push-button switch easy to use with gloved hands. Rechargeable 8800 mAh Lithium Ion battery fully recharges in 9.2 hours with a battery status indicator High impact, super-tough nylon construction and rotating head constructed from high grade aluminum encased in super-tough nylon and a reinforced D-rings rubberized cushioned-grip handle designed for easy hand off.
- Output / Runtime: High – 1200 lumens /4.75 hrs, Low – 350 lumens / 12 hrs
- IPX7 rated for water proof operation to 1 meter submission
- 2 meter impact resistance tested
- 180 degree tilting head locks in upright position
- Rechargeable 8800 mAh Lithium Ion battery fully recharges in 9.2 hrs
- Unbreakable polycarbonate with scratch resistant coat lens
- High intensity halogen bi-pin 8 watt spot with 100 hour lifetime.