This versatile right angle compact tactical flashlight can clip onto a turn-out gear, ACH or onto our new elastic head strap for a headlamp. It™s super bright, can be operated easily with gloves and is encased in a virtually indestructible nylon polymer housing.
– C4™ LED technology, with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
– Tempered glass lens, gasket sealed.
– 2 modes:
– High ™ 7000 candela peak beam intensity, 170 Lumens, 3.75 hours runtime
– Low ™ 700 candela peak beam intensity, 17 Lumens, 30 hours runtime
– Two 3 Volt “CR 123A” lithium batteries with a shelf life of ten years.
– Head mounted push button switch provides one handed momentary or constant on operation. Fast double click from off to activate Strobe mode; fast triple click from off to activate Low mode.
– 90™ head. One meter impact resistance tested. IPX7 rated design; waterproof to one meter for 30 minutes. Integrated carabiner style D-ring for a variety of attachment methods. Fully rotatable/reversible/removable clip to allow a variety of mounting positions. LED Solid State Power Regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life. Individually serialized for positive identification.
– Gear Keeper features a retractable attachment system with a high-strength nylon tether with a 36″ extension and 6 oz. of retraction force
– L x W x D: 5.22″ x 1.25″ x 1″ (13.3 x 3.18 x 2.54 cm)
– 4.1 oz (116 g)