Steamlight TLR-4 Weapon Mounted Light with Laser
Steamlight TLR-4 Weapon Mounted Light with Laser 69240. Available at MPS-Outfitters.com – Midwest Public Safety Outfitters
Lightweight rail-mounted light featuring C4™ LED technology and an integrated aiming laser sight!
Constructed of an impact-resistant polymer, the ultra-bright TLR-4 is designed to fit compact and sub-compact handguns. It also fits most full-sized handguns with rails on the market.
- C4™ LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime. 640-660nm red laser.
- 5,000 candela peak beam intensity; 110 lumens
- Runs 1.5 hours ( LED only or LED and laser); 11 hours (laser only)
- One-handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching. Securely fits a broad range of weapons
- Windage and elevation adjustment screw mounted in brass bushing for dependable zero retention of laser
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch
- Three position mode selector switch for Laser only, LED illumination only or both Laser and LED
- Textured parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination. Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity. Laser provides long-range targeting
- Key kit included for mounting to a variety of weapons (H&K USP models do not include key kit)
- Uses one 3V CR2 lithium battery (included)
- Impact-resistant Engineering polymer with durable anodized aluminum facecap
- Borofloat high temperature glass lens
- Withstands heat and cold with operating temperatures of -10™F to +120™F
- IPX4; water-resistant
- Serialized for positive identification
- 2.71″ (6.88 cm)
- 2.72 oz. (77.1g)
- Limited lifetime warranty
|Dimensions||1 × 1 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.