Rothco’s Flexible Security Badge can replace your standard security badge with a no pin, iron-on, lightweight design. The bendable security badge is designed to move with the fabric for a comfortable fit; perfect for tactical polos, uniform shirts, and other law enforcement shirts. Featuring a metallic appearance and “Security Enforcement Officer” lettering on the front, the security officer badge creates an authentic look. Measuring 3 1/16” X 2 1/4” X 1.6 MM thick, the badge can be ironed onto your law enforcement shirt for long-lasting wear, see below for directions.
- Remove Paper Backing and Place on Desired Location
- Apply Heat to the Reverse Side of the Garment – 265 – 280 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Iron for 10 – 20 Seconds to Melt the Glue Backing
- Let Cool for 10 – 15 Minutes
- After Cooling, Remove the Plastic Film Covering the Badge
- Repeat If Not Properly Adhered