Rothco ANSI Ballistic OTG Goggle System
- Temple Cutouts On Each Side Allow You To Wear OTG Goggles Over Your Prescription Glasses Or Sunglasses (Cutouts Measure Approximately 7/8 Inches)
- ANSI Goggle System Comes With 3 Interchangeable Lenses – Yellow Lenses Are Great For Skeet And Trap Shooting By Increasing Contrast In Flat Light | Smoke Lenses Are Ideal For Blocking Out UV Light | Clear Lenses For Basic Protection
- The OTG (Over The Glasses) Goggles Include Anti-Scratch 2mm Thick Lenses For Added Durability
- Top And Bottom Vents Prevent The Safety Goggles From Fogging Over
- Tactical Goggles Are Set To Military (MIL-DTL-43511D) And ANSI-Z87-1 Standards For Ballistic Eyewear Protection
- Moveable Hinges Allow You To Wear The Military OTG Goggles Over Your Helmet Without Them Pulling Away From Your Face
- UV 400 Protection Against Harmful Sunrays
- Skin-Side Foam Padding Provides Long-Lasting Comfort (3/8 Inches Thick)
- Adjustable Strap With Rubber Traction Grip For The Perfect Fit
- Cleaning Cloth And Cover Protect The Ballistic Goggle System When Not In Use
- Hook And Loop Carry Pouch With Webbed Strap And Hook And Loop Field Allows You To Attach The Pouch To A Variety Of Items, Including MOLLE Compatible Gear
Rothco’s OTG (Over The Glasses) Interchangeable Lenses Goggle System ensures ballistic eye protection with 2mm thick polycarbonate lenses that meet ANSI-Z87-1 and military standards for impact protection (MIL-DTL-43511D). The tactical OTG goggles will fit over your glasses with 7/8” temple cutouts on each side and extra space beneath the lenses, so you can wear protective eyewear without sacrificing your vision. Made with top and bottom vents to prevent fogging and anti-scratch technology, the removable lenses will retain your field of vision while at the range or in the field (comes with smoke, clear, and yellow lenses). In addition to ballistic protection, the military safety goggles offer UV 400 protection against harmful sunrays. For a comfortable fit and feel, the ANSI approved goggles come with a thick 3/8” foam padding that rests on your face while wearing. The adjustable strap features a rubber grip and moveable hinges on each side to prevent the goggles from pulling away from your face while worn over a helmet. Included in the ballistic OTG goggle system are a cleaning cloth, goggle cover, and a hook and loop carry pouch to protect your goggles when not in use – attach the pouch to a variety of gear, including MOLLE compatible items.
Black, Coyote Brown
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.