Pelican 1460EMS Protector EMS Case
- Lockable compartment for controlled substances
- Specifically designed in conjunction with Fire department and EMS personnel
- Adjustable tray dividers allow for easy customization
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve – balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- O-ring seal for dust and water resistant seal (IP66)
- Open cell core with solid wall design – strong, light weight
- Sharps storage bracket included
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Exterior Dimensions 20.85 x 12.73 x 12.75 in
- Contents Sold Separately
Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the artic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.