This Nightstick 1 AA Mini-TAC Pro light uses a CREE LED in a deep parabolic reflector. With a waterproof design, it is constructed from aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum with a Type III hard anodized finish. Because this light is designed for the special requirements of an EMT, the tail switch provides momentary or constant-on functionality and a set of user-selectable brightness modes that starts off in low-brightness mode (pupil dilation exams) and cycles up through the medium (wound assessment) and high (traditional flashlight) settings. The light comes with a removable pocket clip and is powered by one included AA battery.
- CREE LED technology – 50,000+ hours LED
- Designed specifically for EMT usage
- Momentary or constant-on, plus 3 user-selectable brightness settings plus strobe
- Aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum housing
- Type 3 hard anodized finish
- Impact & chemical resistant