The Master's Edge Knife Sharpening System includes a pair of both medium (grey, 800 grit) and fine (white, 1000 grit) ceramic rods for sharpening and professional grade polishing. Also included in the system is a medium ceramic triangular rod which will sharpen all types of serrations as well as awls and fish hooks. Features three of the most common sharpening angles: 17º, 20° and 25°, a rubber non-slip base, easy snap in rod storage, and an integrated hand guard.
- It has three pre-set rod angles designed to provide a precise edge:
- 17º Fine angle: for fillet and fine slicing
- 20º Fine angle: for slicing, butcher, paring and skinning knives.
- 25º Medium angle: for hunting, camping, utility and chef’s knives.
- The Master's Edge knife sharpening system works as well on hunting knives and utility knives as it does as a kitchen knife sharpener. Looks great on a counter but also stores away easily in a drawer.
- Rods store in durable base