In extreme close-quarter encounters where a suspect is attempting to take an officer’s handgun, or an officer cannot access his handgun, the Ka-Bar TDI knife is available as a “last option” knife. When worn on the pant belt the entire unit – knife and sheath – is well concealed. Designed by John Benner, founder and owner of Tactical Defense Institute. Includes glass-filled nylon sheath. Drop Point Blade. Non-reflective black coated blade. Textured Zytel Handle. Black metal belt clip included.
- Includes glass-filled nylon sheath
- Drop Point Blade
- Non-reflective black coated blade
- Textured Zytel Handle
- Black metal belt clip included
- Blade Length (Inches): 2.3125, Full Length: 5.625 , Thickness: 0.125
- Material: Blade – AUS 8A Stainless Steel, Handle – Zytel(Plain Edge)