Created by Damascus Gear™, leaders in full body protective gear for law enforcement, military, etc. The #1 Selling Puncture Resistant Gloves in the law enforcement industry! The V-FORCE™ Maximum puncture-resistant search gloves utilize the newest generation of exclusive patent-pending puncture resistant material called KoreFlex Micro-Armor™. It has been developed by and is available only from Damascus® Protective Gear. The primary protection is in the finger tips to protect against contaminated hypodermic needles while conducting searches through pockets, under car seats, etc. As well, the flexibility, performance, comfort, and professional appearance of the V-FORCE™ gloves is unmatched. The use of the very latest in puncture resistant technology has greatly enhanced the protection levels now available to law enforcement and military personnel. Simply, if you or your agency is in the market for puncture resistant gloves please test and compare the differences for yourself.
- Our top of the line puncture resistant glove style
- Double protection with two layers of KoreFlex Micro-Armor™ in the finger tips for maximum puncture resistance (Single layer palm areas)
- Unique Finger Tip design for increased fit and trigger control
- Kevlar® knit liners for increased cut resistance
- Velcro® closure strap with embossed logo
- Very flexible with superior grip for suspect apprehension and control
- CE rated
- Sizes: Men’s SM to XXLG
NOTE: No gloves are puncture or cut PROOF, and all have their limitations. Always use extreme caution when searching. These gloves have been tested using ASTM tests specifically with 21g hypodermic needles. Independent test lab results are available.
Glove Sizing Help (opens new window)