The 3.06 oz. (88ml) Break Free™ Bore Cleaning Foam gently cleans with a chemical reaction that breaks down firing residue and copper fouling with no mechanical friction. The foam quickly and efficiently removes residue. A protective film slows down accumulation of similar residues. It efficiently removes normal combustion waste, eliminating the need for a second cleaner.
- Gently cleans using a chemical reaction to remove copper and brass compounds with no mechanical friction
- Quickly removes residue in 15 minutes or less
- Protects with a film boundary that slows down renewed accumulation of similar residues
- Thick foam consistency fills and coats the bore, reducing the running found with other cleaning solutions utilizing ammonia based products
- Efficiently removes normal combustion waste, eliminating the need for a second cleaner
- Usable in temperatures between -22 degrees F (-30 degrees C) and 122 degrees F (50 degrees C)