Blackhawk TASER X-2 L2 Duty Holster
- Adapted for Tasers, with cross draw or offside hand draw design
- Different draw than pistol to help prevent confusion under stress
- Designed to retain probes if activated while Taser is still in holster
- Full stabilized even with camera attached
- Automatically engages safety when reholstered
- Fits all Serpa Platforms
- Completely covered trigger when holstered
Active Retention System Duty Holster for the TASER X-26 and X-2. This new design incorporates our detachable Belt Loop, so that officers can exchange the TASER between shifts without having to remove other items from the duty belt. Also fits all SERPA® platforms, including duty belt loops, MOLLE, shoulder and tactical thigh platforms. The cross draw or offside hand draw design, rocking out of holster, versus traditional straight up handgun draw, help prevent confusing weapons under stress and the holster is even designed to automatically engage the safety when re-holstering the TASER. The holster is designed to stabilie the TASER even with the optional camera unit attached and the holster bottom is configured to block the probes in case of activation witin the holster. The trigger and trigger guard are completely enclosed while the TASER is holstered.
Left Hand Draw, Right Hand Draw
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.