Blackhawk T-Series L3D Light Bearing Holster
- Thumb-activated retention follows Master Grip Principle
- Fits Streamlight TLR 1 and 2
- Low-friction internal material for smooth and effortless draw
- Sound-dampening lining for stealth drawing and holstering
- Durable material provides protection with sleek design for minimal bulk
- Available in Level 2 or Level 3 configuration
- Level 3 adds retention strap over back of slide
- Includes Jacket Slot Belt Loop attached to holster. Quick Dual Release (QDR) Belt Loop and 2-Slot Belt Loop sold separately.
With its streamlined thumb-activated retention, the T-Series L3D keeps your firearm at the ready while maintaining total security. Thanks to a drawing motion that operates off of the Master Grip Principle, you’ll be able to get into the fight under even the most stressful of circumstances. A combination of reinforced outer polymer and smooth, sound-dampening, hydrophobic lining ensures your T-Series will perform no matter the elements and situation. As an added measure of security, the L3D also features a strap across the back of the firearm. Includes Jacket Slot Belt Loop attached to holster. Quick Dual Release (QDR) Belt Loop and 2-Slot Belt Loop sold separately.
Glock 17/19/22/23/31/32/45/47 TLR 1 or 2 (Not Gen 5 .40), Glock 17/19/22/23/31/32/45/47 TLR 7 or 8 (Not Gen 5 .40), Glock 20/21/37/38/ (22 & 23 GEN 5 ONLY), S&W M&P (W/O Thumb Safety), HK VP9 TLR1/2, Sig Sauer P320/250/M17/M18 TLR 1 or 2, Sig P320/P250/M17/M18 TLR 7 or 8
Left Hand Draw, Right Hand Draw
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.