Altama Wrath Hot Weather Steel Toe Boot – Coyote
- Flesh-out cattle hide leather upper with 1000D Cordura® fabric for durability and breathability
- Fully lined upper for cushioned comfort and moisture control
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Padded collar for added comfort
- Triple bonded nylon thread used in every stitch for durability
- Removable, custom fit PU footbed
- Heel counter custom shaped with Back Part Molding to eliminate “break-in” discomfort
- Vibram® Sierra outsole provides maximum traction on various terrain
- Rigid fiberglass shank for lateral support and torsional rigidity
- Direct attach polyurethane midsole for comfort and durability
- Aluminum speed lacing system
Proudly made in the USA and designed for US Military operators in hot climates, the Wrath Hot Weather boot is armed with a steel toe and everything you need to last in the hot weather.
Made in USA, AR 670-1 Compliant, Berry Amendment Compliant, Steel safety toe exceeds ASTM F2413-11
5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14, 15
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.