- Waterproof and breathable construction
- Shell is lined with fully seam sealed Dupont™ dot laminated taffeta
- PU abrasion panels at shoulders to provide grip for backpack straps
- 3 way adjustable hood rolls up into collar or zip off Resistance to blood borne patheogens
- Water resistant exposed zippered Radio pocket at left chest
- Double storm flap to keep wind and rain out. Exterior utility pocket under storm flap
- Mic Loops
- Right chest loop patch panel for ID patch
- Upper sleeve zippered utility pockets
- Articulated elbow.
- Elastic corded hem adjustment at side seams
- Back zipper access for imprinting details
The 5.11™ Responder Parka is designed to outfit those that are first on the scene and last to leave. The shell jacket in this 3 in 1 system utilizes a durable waterproof 10,000mm fabric, detailed with ™™ reflective tape at the hem, chest, and sleeves and reflective piping along front/back yoke and sleeves. Fully seam sealed waterproof, breathable garment construction. The shell is lined with its own DuPont™ dot laminated taffeta which creates a reliable barrier to blood borne pathogens. The liner boasts a warm 290g 2 sided polyester fleece with abrasion and water resistant panels on the collar, shoulder yoke and back of forearm, multiple cavernous pockets and the Back Up Belt System™ compatible to hold all your gear and a specifically designed easy access radio pocket. The Responder Parka is there to answer the call whenever the call comes in.